- 1.10: interface bug fixes (hopefully improving cooperation with Vista and Windows 7), a bit of internal tweaking, and a batch processing option under the File-menu.
- 1.13: small fixes and optimisations, mainly for compatibility with the latest MCGLoder unit.
- 1.15: small fixes and optimisations, including improvements in DIB handling. Now there's a command for scrapping the source image's alpha channel since native Windows screenshots may carry partial alpha data that just makes the screenshot look completely transparent.
- 1.16: mostly just a compiler upgrade, and a few tweaks.
- 1.17: small bug fixes, added dithering type to names of result windows, updated YCbCr color comparison subroutine for theoretically higher accuracy, switched to a run-time calculated reverse gamma table to save space.
- 1.18: more precise linear RGB transformation (now fully compliant with BT.709 and the new BT.2020); spiced up the progress window; fixed a bug where saving images at less than 8bpp with a non-aligned width would corrupt the image's right edge; other small tweaks.
- 1.19: mouse wheel for zooming, minor code cleanup.
- BunComp 1.19 Win32 binary (71kb) just unzip it somewhere, no special installer
- BunComp 1.19 full source code package, for FPC 3.0.2/win32 (80kb)
To browse the source, you can also see this project on GitHub.